Solo Linear slatted grid-type ceiling is a modern ceiling finishing solution. Its sound diffusion and wooden aesthetic properties have a beneficial effect. A good choice for sports halls and shopping centres in case the communication systems which are located at the ceiling have to be concealed.
The gaps between the ceiling plates do not create massive ceiling plane. The ceiling open construction allows controlling communication routine work and quickly identifying the points of the problems. But the slatted panels may also be used as a decorative accent to reduce the monotony of large planes.
- The Solo system can be used in two types of constructions. T-24/15 system is a standard suspension design for suspended ceiling available in various shades and ways of fixing.
- AluLite system is designed for panels with invisible suspension design.
Ceiling finishing panels’ benefits:
- Solo linear ceiling system consists of plates forming the ceiling panel. Thanks to using this type of open ceiling the room communications may remain behind the ceiling plane.
- Available in numerous designs, sizes and shapes.
- Safe exploitation of the ceiling.
Available panels in different sizes with backing from wood fibre boards, veneer and solid wood or in case of increased fire safety requirements – from fire-resistant veneer that provides B-s1, d0 fire class according to EN 13501-1. For surface finish it is possible to use natural or artificial sliced veneers, laminates, melamine as well as colours according to RAL shades catalogue.Slatted grid-type ceiling
Raw material types