Ceiling finishing panels’ system
A human physical and emotional comfort, ability to work and the mood are affected to a great extent by indoor environmental quality. Unwanted pollution is caused not only by urban dust, but also by unpleasant noises, echoes and sounds from adjacent rooms. These problems can be avoided by using acoustic materials in the room setting.
The company Glastik offers several types of acoustic materials. One of them is Solo wall and ceiling panel the main function of which is to provide acoustic and visual comfort in private and public spaces. Acoustical finishing panels are not just functional products; they also have high-quality design aesthetics. These panels often become the original room design accent.
The ceiling is one of the largest space planes that carries out background and light dispersing function and takes care of personal psychological perception. Constructive and well thought ceiling solutions make the room comfortable and pleasant, help to concentrate on work and relax in a home atmosphere.
In order to improve acoustic comfort the plates are perforated and for sound deadening wool and acoustic fabrics are also used. This system includes different panel edge treatment that allows these panels to lay in a ceiling carrying structure in various ways — with visible and hidden design.
Solo system can lay in two type constructions.
- T-24/15 system is a standard suspension design for suspended ceiling available in various shades and ways of fixing.
- AluLite system is designed for panels with invisible suspension design.
Suspended acoustical ceiling panels’ benefits:
1. Attractiveness and rational use of the product is provided by the diversity of size, design solutions and finishing.
2. By using suspended ceiling systems made mainly of wood and others materials for improving acoustics you can obtain perfect room acoustics and a cosy atmosphere.
3. The ceiling panels from Solo collection are resistant to deformation and retain their original geometry throughout their lifetime. They are easy to install and maintain. Panels are available in different sizes and with seven types of perforation or without perforation, with backing from MDF boards or in case of increased fire safety requirements – from gypsum cellulose plates that provide B-s1, d0 fire class according to EN 13501-1. For surface finish it is possible to use natural or artificial sliced veneers, laminates, melamine as well as colours according to RAL or NCS shades catalogue.
Raw material types