Wall finishing panel system
Solo wall panels offer a great opportunity to make your room interior interesting, unique and cosy. Wooden texture will decorate monotonous plane and create interesting accents. Wood warmth makes the room more comfortable, besides the Solo panels are very functional. They protect the wall from mechanical damages caused by chairs, are easy to maintain and improve the acoustic properties of the room. Since the panels are attached to metal structures they can be easily removed and replaced in case of damage. Special corners protection elements can be integrated into the wall panel system, particularly in the outer corners where it is always essential.
Three different construction types are available for the Solo system.
- The PIN system is intended for direct attachment at a minimum distance from the wall thus ensuring minimum loss of room space. The panels are bound and cannot be opened. Inspection hatches in different sizes can be incorporated into the system.
- Using the Clic system makes it possible to level very uneven walls up to 50 mm, and every panel can be opened separately.
- Alulite is a double system in which the first layer levels the surface of the wall to which a system of aluminium profile fasteners is formed then. This system also allows smoothing out level differences.
Wall finishing panels’ benefits:
1. Acoustical panels are an invaluable solution for cinemas, hotels, theatres, conference rooms, shopping centres as well as for any room where it is necessary to create a high level of acoustic comfort and absorb the unpleasant sound frequencies or prevent the occurrence of reverberation or echo. They are suitable for decoration in private houses as they diminish the unpleasant echo in broad halls. The panels are also useful for home music recording studio or cinema hall finishing.
2. Acoustical finishing panels are not just functional products; they also have high-quality design aesthetics. Acoustical finishing panels often become the original room design accent.
3. The collection of Solo wall finishing panels offers a variety of sizes – up to 3 meters in length. There are different types of perforations and a wide range of finishing solutions: painting, lamination, veneer, decorative aluminium elements incorporation.
Panels are available in different sizes and with seven types of perforation or without perforation, with backing from MDF boards or in case of increased fire safety requirements – from gypsum cellulose plates that provide B-s1, d0 fire class according to EN 13501-1. For surface finish it is possible to use natural or artificial sliced veneers, laminates, melamine as well as colours according to RAL or NCS shades catalogue.Standard perforations
Raw material types